Career at the Research Center
Finance & Information Management
Support our team as a student assistant. On Research Center FIM you work independently in interdisciplinary teams and take on this responsibility for your tasks. Through our coaching concept you’ll steadily promoted and newly demanded by new tasks again and again. More information or apply here.
Research assistants (PhD)
With us you can combine research, teaching and apply research in the most unique way. At the interface of finance management, information management, and business & information systems engineering the Research Center FIM and the Project Group Business & Information Systems Engineering of the Fraunhofer FIT develop holistic solutions. More information or apply here.
The wi-career.net is a career network of the Research Center FIM and the Project Group Business & Information Systems Engineering of the Fraunhofer FIT. Our goal is to contact good students with the practice through internships and support them by the process of application with useful tips.
More information or apply here.
As a post-doc researcher at the Research Center FIM you have the opportunity to build up your own team of research and student assistants. Together you will work on your focus topics in research and education and advance the acquisition of external funding. More information or contact us.
The Research Center FIM has offices at the University of Augsburg, as well as the University of Bayreuth. A site at the Technische Universität München is currently being established.
- Promotion means supporting every single employee in achieving his/her best by coaching and assisting them in developing their competences.
- Responsibility means being open, honest, fair and helpful, as well as embracing and following through new challenges
- Initiative means actively participating in forming the organization and taking on responsibility for tasks.
- Effort means completing tasks in a target-oriented, motivated manner and with the necesasary quality.
- Sustainability means being healthy, content and enjoying working in a team.