Where is our focus
The focus of our projects is on the investigation, the economic evaluation and the development of innovative solutions in various business areas. The essential basis of our project activities is our professional expertise, which we build up within the scope of our research activities. Our professors and staff* are currently working on the following research topics:
On the pages of our areas of expertise you will find more detailed information on our professional expertise and, for example, an overview or details of past or current projects. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! The contact persons of the competence areas are looking forward to your requests and inquiries.
We offer you numerous win-win cooperation possibilities
- Individual solutions for strategically and competitively relevant problems by a project team on site
- Scientifically sound and at the same time agile work in interdisciplinary teams with high project professionalism
- Fast project start possible and expense-based billing
- Interactive one-day or multi-day workshops in the areas of technology, strategy and innovation
- Current issues: digital transformation, digital business models, block chain, artificial intelligence
- Working on forward-looking issues beyond the state-of-the-art in an interdisciplinary consortium
- Exchange of knowledge between companies on pre-competitive issues
- (Partial) funding by public authorities with appraisal and longer lead time
- Individual contact to students at the interface of business studies, computer science and engineering
- Long-term commitment via various formats from guest lecture to project seminar
Innovation, wholeness and interdisciplinarity
Against the backdrop of an increasingly competitive environment and tightening framework conditions, new complex questions and challenges arise for companies. For long-term solutions, therefore, new and holistic approaches are needed within the framework of sustainable and value-oriented corporate management.
Due to our proven expertise at the interface of financial management, information management and business informatics as well as the ability to combine methodical know-how at the highest scientific level with a customer-, target- and solution-oriented approach, the core competence center FIM and the project group business informatics of Fraunhofer FIT support companies from various industries in applied research projects.